What I love about Bludit CMS is that they make customizing a theme very easy. Even though Bludit 4 is currently out, I believe there are still a lot of Bludit 3 users. So, to continue to appreciate their work, I'm still building a themes for Bludit 3.
- Fast, simple and responsive theme.
- Categories appear automatically in the main menu
- SEO Friendly.
- Tags list on sidebar (Topics)
- All major browsers fully supported (IE 9+).
- 1 Feature image with title.
- Responsive image
- First Download the cumioo.zip.
- Extract the 'cumioo.zip' file.
- Upload the 'cumioolatest' Folder in /bl-themes.
- Sign in to your Admin panel (yoursite.com/admin) and go to the Themes Tab.
- Activate 'cumioolatest'.
- Start using it.
How to setup 404 Error page?
- Login to your admin page
- Create a new page with the title 'Error 404' (/error-404). Click Options > Advanced > Type : Static and in Template enter "error.php" click Save
- In sidebar go to Setting > General > Advanced Tab
- In Predefined Pages fill in Page not found with '404'
- *open 'head.php' add script from Fontawesome You must have an account to get the script.
- *open 'index.php' add script from Addthis
- *open 'page.php' add the Addthis script to display the share button.
*We have already marked where you put the scripts
- Click the 'Users' tab select 'Username'
- In the 'Nickname' column, enter your name or the name of your team
- In the 'Firstname' column, fill in the title such as, Contributor, Author, Journalist or Admin
- On the tab 'Profile Picture' add your photo. The right size is 500x500px
- open 'page.php' add class on '<img>' like class="rounded-circle" in line 45 on profile picture